The A1 and A2 part of the spec content, covered in this resources package, is as below:-
A1 The roles of people who work in health and social care settings
Understand the roles of people who work in health and social care settings, to include:
• healthcare assistants
• social workers
• occupational therapists
• youth workers
• care managers/assistants
• support workers.
A2 The responsibilities of people who work in health and social care settings
Understand the day-to-day responsibilities of people who work in health and social care settings, to include:
• following policies and procedures in place in the health and social care setting in which they work
• healing and supporting recovery for people who are ill
• enabling rehabilitation
• providing equipment and adaptations to support people to be more independent
• providing personal care, to include washing, feeding, toileting
• supporting routines of service users, to include day-to-day family life, education,
employment, leisure activities
• assessment and care and support planning, involving service users and their families.
There is an A3 revision mind map and PowerPoint as to how to complete it too.
For more BTEC Level 3 HSC Unit 2 Working in Health and Social Care resources and other units, vist the HSCResources shop, to find the wide range of resources, in the same place with a search facility :-).
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Fabulous - I am a non specialist teaching this unit and completely out of my depth. This has saved me so much time and anxiety! Thank you
You are most welcome, good luck and thank you for your feedback :-)
This is an excellent resource and saved me so much time. I will be buying more! Thank you!
Thank you for your feedback, much appreciated :-)
Hi, <br /> These are really detailed booklets however is it is possible to have the mark schemes for the questions in the booklets. <br /> Thanks
Hi, There is the Imran page 19 answers and then there is the Zuzanna care planning activity model answers within this package. Which questions in the booklet are you needing a mark scheme for, please? :-)
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.