Complete pack of resources (15 powerpoints) for teaching of the Unit 1 Fitness for Sport and Exercise exam in the BTEC First Award in Sport. Each lesson contains all you need to teach this unit including interactive lesson activities, exam style prep and questions and video links. Included:
Learning Aim A
- Components of Fitness
- Exercise Intensity
- Principles of Training
Learning Aim B
- Flexibility Training (static, ballistic and PNF stretching)
- Strength, Muscular Endurance and Power Training (circuit training, free weights and plyometrics)
- Aerobic Endurance Training (continuous, fartlek and interval training)
- Speed Training (hollow and acceleration sprints)
Learning Aim C
- Sit and Reach Test
- Grip Dynamometer Test
- Multi Stage Fitness Test (MSFT)
- Forestry Step Test
- 35m Sprint Test
- Illinois Agility Run Test
- Vertical Jump Test
- One Minute Press Up and Sit Up Test
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis (BIA)
- Skinfold Test
- Fitness Testing Issues i.e. informed consent, calibration of equipment, normative data, validity and reliability
Total bundled items cost £59.85 so this is a huge bargain!
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Excellent resources and will be very useful for my lessons. Saved me a huge amount of prep. Thank you.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.