A complete online and/or classroom-ready presentation on Investment Appraisal, as part of the Cambridge International Examinations Business Syllabus Unit 5 on Finance and Accounting. Connects seamlessly with the core approved textbooks and addresses all learning objectives.
This presentation highlights key concepts of the syllabus from the CIE A2 Level Business Unit 5 including:
• understand what investment means and why appraising investment projects is essential
• recognise the information needed to allow for quantitative investment appraisal
• assess the reasons why forecasting future cash flows contributes a considerable element of uncertainty to investment appraisal
• understand and apply the payback method of investment appraisal and evaluate its usefulness
• understand and apply the average rate of return method of investment appraisal and evaluate its usefulness
• analyse the importance of qualitative or non-numerical factors in many investment decisions
• understand and apply the net present method of investment appraisal and discounted payback and evaluate their usefulness
• understand and apply the internal rate of return method of investment appraisal and evaluate its usefulness.
The presentation can be delivered as a lecture and supplemented with a teacher’s own creative exercises and activities. A time-saving key resource for new and experienced teachers alike.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 41%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
CIE Business (9609) Complete Teaching Resources (A Level)
The full bundle of all A2 Level Resources for Teachers of Business. Units 1-6 Include: Business and its Environment People in Organisations Marketing Operations Finance Strategic Management These presentations cover all of the syllabus points pertinent to CIE A2 Level Business Units 1 through 6 - and reference page numbers and activities found in the core textbook suggested by CIE. A total of 16 slideshows spanning the entire AS Level curriculum.
CIE Business (9609) Finance and Accounting: Complete Teacher Resources (A Level)
The full bundle of all A2 Level Unit 5 Finance and Accounting Resources for Teachers of Business. This bundle Includes: Costs Budgets Content of Published Accounts Analysis of Published Accounts Investment Appraisal These presentations cover all of the syllabus points pertinent to CIE A2 Level Business Unit 5 Finance and Accounting. A total of 5 presentations for online or classroom use spanning the entire A2 Level curriculum.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.