A robust classroom-ready presentation covering AS Marketing Research from Unit 3 of the Cambridge International Examinations Business Syllabus. Connects seamlessly with the core approved textbooks and addresses all learning objectives.
This presentation highlights key concepts of the syllabus from the CIE AS Level Business Unit 3 including:
• purpose of market research in determining customer characteristics/consumer profiles, wants and needs
• distinction between primary (field) and secondary desk research, and the main features of each
• methods of primary research and their advantages and disadvantages including focus groups and surveys
• sources of secondary information including printed, paid for and web-based sources of information
• random, stratified and quota sampling; the appropriateness of each to given situations
• limitations of sampling
• the reliability of data collection
• analysis of results obtained from market research
• interpretation of information
• cost effectiveness of marketing research
The presentation can be delivered as a lecture and supplemented with a teacher’s own creative exercises and activities. An excellent key resource for new and experienced teachers alike.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 54%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
CIE Business (9609) Complete Teaching Resources (AS Level)
The full bundle of all AS Level Resources for Teachers of Business. Units 1-5 Include: 1) Business and its Environment 2) People in Organisations 3) Marketing 4) Operations 5) Finance These presentations cover all of the syllabus points pertinent to CIE AS Level Business Units 1 through 5 - and reference page numbers and activities found in the core textbook suggested by CIE. A total of 20 slideshows spanning the entire AS Level curriculum.
CIE Business (9609) Marketing: Complete Teaching Resources (AS Level)
What is Marketing; Marketing Research; The Marketing Mix - Product, Price, Place & Promotion. It is all here, folks. Just waiting to be used in your classroom. This complete package of presentations assists teachers in guiding students successfully through Unit 3 Marketing of the Cambridge International Examinations for the AS exam. A great resource for teachers, directly linked to all of the learning objectives outlined by Cambridge and certain to provide a thorough foundation upon which students can expand their learning. The best way to use these materials are to complement these lecture slides with your own exercises or activities. Made by teachers, for teachers.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
complete and ready to use
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.