A newly updated online and/or classroom-ready presentation covering Organisation Structure from Unit 2 of the Cambridge International Examinations Business Syllabus. Connects seamlessly with the core approved textbooks and addresses all learning objectives.
This presentation highlights key concepts of the syllabus from the CIE A2 Level Business Unit 2 including:
understand why organisations need a structure and
why flexibility is important
• analyse the diff erent types of organisational structure that can be adopted and their advantages and drawbacks
• assess the main features of an organisational chart, such as levels of hierarchy, chain of command and span of control
• understand the diff erence between centralised and decentralised structures
• evaluate the conflict between trust and control with a policy of delegation
• outline the diff erences between line and staff authority
• examine the appropriateness of centralised and decentralised structures
• understand the diff erence between authority, accountability and responsibility.
This presentation can be delivered as a lecture online or in a classroom and can be supplemented with a teacher’s own creative exercises and activities. A time-saving key resource for new and experienced teachers alike.
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 41%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
CIE Business (9609) Complete Teaching Resources (A Level)
The full bundle of all A2 Level Resources for Teachers of Business. Units 1-6 Include: Business and its Environment People in Organisations Marketing Operations Finance Strategic Management These presentations cover all of the syllabus points pertinent to CIE A2 Level Business Units 1 through 6 - and reference page numbers and activities found in the core textbook suggested by CIE. A total of 16 slideshows spanning the entire AS Level curriculum.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.