COMPARING INTEGERS PLUS GEOMETRY FACTS TRUE OR FALSLE (BOTH ITEMS)
- - - - COMPARING INTEGERS:
* Can your students use < and > when comparing integers and some fractions and decimals as well? Can they put a set of integers in order from least to greatest?
* These 2 full worksheets use less than greater than with integers and require students to fill in inequalities with < or > to make them true statements. SOME FRACTIONS and DECIMALS ARE MIXED IN!
* These worksheets will make your students "THINK"!!
* Your download of 3 pages includes answers.
- - - - GEOMETRY FACTS TRUE OR FALSE:
* Do your students know their geometry facts?
* 25, yes 25 written FACTS all dealing with geometry. Some true some false ready to test their current knowledge on geometry.
* Great addition to your geometry unit!
* Students will reinforce or MAY ACTUALLY LEARN some interesting facts about different aspects of geometry.
Decorated for fun with geometric symbols.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/