Challenge your students with a digital treasure hunt on complementary and supplementary angles. Students engage in a treasure hunt designed by Euclid, following clues and solving angle problems in order to find the "treasure." Student tested and approved.
This resource includes:
- Ready-to-use digital treasure hunt for students
- Teacher's guide
Great to use after the Complementary and Supplementary Angles: Notes and Practice
Geometry resources include:
- Distance and Midpoint formula Interactive Notebook
- Distance and Midpoint formula Math Detective Activity
- Complementary and Supplementary Angles Interactive Notebook and Card Sort
- Complementary and Supplementary Angles Treasure Hunt
- Parallel and Perpendicular Lines Card Sort Station Activity
- Geometry Constructions Notes and Inquiry (coming in September 2016)
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.