Converse of Pythagorean Theorem: Notes and Practice a set of notes and practice of the converse of the Pythagorean theorem for interactive notebooks. Students use guided notes to learn about the Pythagorean theorem. The notes include a quick review of Pythagorean theorem so that students can see the theorem and the converse side by side. Students practice the application of the converse Pythagorean theorem with practice questions included in this guide.
This activity works well with:
- Pythagorean Theorem and Converse Theorem: Math Detective Practice and Review
- Pythagorean Theorem: Find the Distance
- Pythagorean Theorem: Find the perimeter Practice/Review (8.G.B.7.)
- Pythagorean Theorem: Find the Missing Leg (8.G.B.7.)
- Pythagorean Theorem: Word Problems
- Pythagorean Theorem: Pirate treasure hunt mini-project
SAVE by purchasing as part of a All About Pythagorean Theorem bundle that includes Notes, Practice Sets, and a mini-Project
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.