The readings and activities in this unit can be used with a variety of levels and in a variety of ways. Jigsaws, stations, extension learning, substitute lesson plans, and classwork/homework are just a few ways in which this unit could be delivered.
This cultural unit aligns with the ACTFL indicators for cultural knowledge. There are also activities that align with the Novice or Intermediate indicators for language indicators. Activities are on separate pages so that you can print the ones you like or are most appropriate for your level of Spanish student.
This Product Includes:
1. Usage Guide for Educators
2. Links to Internet and Video Resources that compliment this unit
3. La Corrida de Toros: Overview Reading
4. Reading Schedules & Telling Times Activity
5. Los Corredores Reading
6. Verb Tense Review Activity
7. Giving Advice Activity
8. Las Reglas Reading
9. Affirmative & Negative Commands Activity
10. Los Toros y Sus Matanzas Reading
11. Comparisons of Inequality Activity
12. El Encierro Map & Reading
13. La Plaza de Toros Reading
14. Body Part Vocabulary Review Activity
15. The Controversy Reading
16. Research Activity
17. Student Game Directions
18. Game Board, Pieces, and Cards
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.