This is an 18 slide Power Point Presentation for Spanish teachers.
Product Objective: SWBAT compare and contrast American and Spanish daily routines.
This product contains:
- illustrated content (in Spanish) about the typical daily routine in Spain,
- chunked cultural comparison questions for students,
- high lighted target vocabulary with a vocabulary practice activity,
- multiple choice comprehension questions,
- 7 cultural comparison discussion questions using targeted vocabulary,
- Venn diagram cultural comparison activity,
- 2 cumulative cultural comparison writing activities,
- slide notes to guide the teacher with the lesson presentation to students.
This is a great lesson to do after a unit on Reflexive Verbs or to incorporate more culture and cultural comparison skills that students will need in higher level Spanish classes and for AP.
I hope you find this lesson useful for your students. If so, please feel to follow my store. Thank you for your support!
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.