Engage your MIDDLE AND HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS in writing articles or essays with these 40 writing prompts about BEAUTY, LOOKS AND STYLE. All questions are open questions and require development.HOW TO USE?
Use these Writing Prompts for journaling, to practice writing articles or essays, as homework or even as assessment.
Make sure to start from the Tracking Sheet to get organized and keep track of the prompts used.WHO ARE THESE BELL RINGERS FOR?
middle and high school students
You will find both US and UK spelling for each file
(Choose the spelling you prefer and simply delete the other files.)
- Total pages: 82 - 41 colored - 41 black&white\
- A PDF file sized 18.5x11 inches\
- 40 different sheets + 1 without a prompt for extra writing\
- 1 card per page\
- Colored and black&white version\
- Ideal for printing (not editable and is not a google sheet)\
- Use for in-class writing practice or as homework\
+Total pages: 2
+2 pages with all the prompts to get organized and keep track of the questions used\
+Total pages: 3
+Links to all the other Bell Ringer Questions in my store\
UK and US versions for all cards and formats are included.
Black&white version of all cards and formats also included.
No Prep needed.
(All questions are Open Questions and most cards have more than one question)
- “What makes a person beautiful? What makes a person ugly?”
- “What does “Beauty is only skin deep” mean? Do you agree with this proverb? Why or why not?”
- “How can your culture, religion or personality influence appearance?”
This product is intended for personal use in one classroom only. For use in multiple classrooms, please purchase additional licenses.