A set of 10 ready to use worksheets with answers on dialogue writing.
This download includes:
- Creating conversations to tell a story to match the picture.
- Filling out the speech in the bubbles to make a story.
- Using dialogue tags to convert given conversation into a story.
- Rewriting the given story in a dialogue form.
- Writing dialogues for situations given.
- Answering multiple choice questions on dialogue writing.
- Using dialogue tags to reconstruct stories.
- Presenting stories in a dialogue form.
- Unscrambling the dialogues to reconstruct the story.
- Using reporting verbs to create dialogue tags.
Here are some possible uses for these in your classroom:
- To challenge early finishers
- For effective tutoring
- As ESL stations and sub tubs
- As holiday work and homework
- For small group collaborations
- For an end of unit assessments
- For reinforcement and enrichment