DIVISION FACTS GREATER THAN LESS THAN PLUS DIVISION FACTS "TWIST" (6 WORKSHEETS)
* * * DIVISION FACTS GREATER THAN LESS THAN (3 WORKSHEETS):
* Division facts using Greater Than > and Less Than < at the same time!
* Students are given small equations. They must FIRST solve the division facts in the equations and THEN write in < or > to make each statement true. A great double-step activity!
* 84 division facts, 42 equations to solve in all!! THREE full pages of great work.
* GREAT PRACTICE WITH THEIR FACTS AND USING < AND > TOO.
Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
* * * DIVISION FACTS “TWIST” (3 WORKSHEETS):
* The “twist” here is that all the division facts are written out IN WORDS just to make the kids “think a little more”.
* 48 division facts on THREE printable worksheets – your students must first READ the example CORRECTLY, then SOLVE IT and then WRITE the ANSWER in the space provided.
* Examples: fifty six divided by eight = _______ / forty two divided by six = ________
* Excellent test and reinforcement of their division facts as well as reading numbers correctly.
* A different and effective way to practice their facts. 48 facts on three worksheets.
* MAKE THE KIDS THINK!
* Decorated for fun. Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/