This is a whole lesson on the key concepts of Aggregate Demand. Aggregate demand is an important cornerstone to fiscal policies and this lesson looks at what makes it up, plus the importance of Average Propensity to Consume (APC) and average propensity to save (APS) and the multiplier effect. 17 slides + resources.
The lesson includes:
- Starter (quick activity)
- Learning Objectives (differentiated)
- Article (interesting look at the problem of AD in Africa)
- Great Teaching Slides (including a very clear slide on the circular effect of income)
- Handout - Circular Flow of Income (to support student notes)
- Key Questions
- Worksheet (Multiple Choice) with answers
ALL 82 LESSONS for teaching all the different topics of the economic syllabus are available as one BIG BUNDLE in the link below:
NOTE: Feel free to browse the Outstanding Resources shop for more excellent free and premium resources. As always please provide a rating and feedback. Thank you for your support.