Edexcel GCSE History: Weimar and Nazi Germany, 1918-39
- Topic 3: Nazi control and dictatorship, 1933–39
- Lesson 3: Controlling and Influencing Attitudes
Key focuses of this lesson include…
- Goebbels and the Ministry of Propaganda
- Censorship, Nazi use of media, rallies and sport, including the Berlin Olympics of 1936.
- Nazi control of culture and the arts, including art, architecture, literature and film.
Complete lesson, full of information, activities, exam related questions and relevant educational videos.