A dive into the world of endangered animals is not always a pleasant journey. This package focuses on exploring possibilities and solutions. A range of animals are used as examples and there are cards that can be used as inspiration for storytelling as well as research.
This package contains:
Introduction - What we know and what we want to know
1. 16 Endangered Animals Cards, 2 blank cards
2.What is the difference between endangered animals and extinct animals?
3. Count me! - Endangered Animal Census
4. Mind Map Endangered Animals - Orangutan plus a blank one
5. Ask the pygmy hippo questions about endangered animals
6. Main reasons people cause other species to become endangered
7. Endangered Animal Dictionary
8. Mind Map Habitat
9. A forest or a burrow?
10. The Amount of Space
11. What if it was possible to improve habitats?
12.Jane Goodall’s Work to Protect Chimpanzees
13.Blue Hyacinth Macaw – Animals as pets
14. Draw a poster
15. Slow loris – Animals as pets
16. Draw a poster
17. Which animals would you save first? Tally
18. My Action Plan to Help
19. Elephants and helmeted hornbills - ivory
20. Plan Your Endangered Animal Story
21. Write an Endangered Animal Story
22. Value of animals - biomimicry
23.The Twelve Months of Endangered Animals Song
24. Dugong robot
25. Animal Poem
26.Some interesting things that I have learned
27. Ideas for crafts