Great for AQA (9-1) GCSE Computer Science revision and exam practice.
This revision workbook covers the AQA GCSE Computer Science (8520) specification section 3.7 “Ethical, legal and environmental impacts of digital technology on wider society, including issues of privacy”. Includes a 52-page PDF document including theory, tasks and includes all the answers. It also includes a section giving students techniques for how to tackle long answer exam questions included a sample question they can mark, tips on improving the answer and a practice question they can try themselves.
Perfect for NQTs, non-specialist teachers or teachers who feel a little unsure about the qualification content and want to improve their subject knowledge.
Table of contents:
- The Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988
- The copyright of algorithms
- The Computer Misuse Act 1990
- The Data Protection Act 1998
- The Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974
- The Freedom of Information Act 2000
- Human Rights Act 1998
- Hackers v crackers
- Wireless networking
- Cloud storage and cloud computing
- Asking ethical questions
- Data privacy
- Wearable technology
- Computer based implants
- Healthcare apps
- Review culture
- Environmental impact of technology
- Answering long exam questions
Other workbooks in this series:
* Fundamentals of Algorithms GCSE revision student workbook