AWESOME UNIT PACKAGE!!! If you are a brand new teacher or switching subjects, grades, on personal leave, have a substitute, or homeschooling. This is everything you need for Exploration & Colonization Unit in U.S. History.
All you have to do is download and you will have the teacher edition, which includes all activities, worksheets, projects, evaluations, rubrics, exams, and answer keys. For Texas Teachers it even includes the unpacked focus TEKS for the unit. To turn it into a STUDENT EDITION just make a copy and remove the answer keys and any other information you don’t want the students to access. Then drop it in Google Classroom or another app and you are ready to go for the unit.
As you can see with the thumbnails it is setup for students and teachers to easily follow, everything is linked so students can do this as a class, small groups, or individually paced. Truly is everything you need for a unit!!!
Listed below is all the items included in this presentation:
- Unpacked Focus TEKS
- Unit Vocabulary
- Unit Sections with Essential Questions
- Representative Government
- Exploration Video with Notes Worksheet
- Exploration Readings with Notes Graphic Organizer (includes audio for each too)
- Voyager Letter Project
- Colonization Map Activity
- Colonization Timeline Activity
- Colonization (PEGS) Readings with Notes Graphic Organizer (includes audio)
- Slave Trade/Middle Passage Video with Questions Worksheet
- Colonial Region Advertisement Project
- Representative Government Graphic Organizer & Timeline Activity
- Evaluations for each unit section.
- Final Unit Exam (Answer Key Included)
Instead of spending hours putting something like this together I have done it for you!! You have the ability to still customize it with changing font, background, color choice , etc.