Finding the Equation of a Line and the Equation of a Circle Geometry Lesson. This 5 page geometry lesson teaches you how to find the Equation of a Circle and and a Line using 8 fully worked examples, a worksheet with answer key. The lesson package contains a student and teacher version in both Word and PDF formats.
Included in the lesson package is:
- The teacher version of the lesson
- The student version of the Lesson
- 8 fully worked examples
- 1 worksheet with answer key
- Both versions in Word and PDF format
- teaches how to find the equation of a line
- teaches how to find the equation of a circle
This lesson accompanies my other Geometry Lessons which can be found below.
- Lesson 1 - Length of a Line Segment
- Lesson 2 - Finding the Midpoint of a Line
- Lesson 3 - Finding the Equation of a Circle and a Line
Included Lessons – 25 Pages:
1) Review of Prerequisite Skills
2) Length of a Line Segment
4) Equation of a Circle
5) Equation of a Line
7) Verifying Shapes
8) Medians, Bisectors and Altitude
9) Distance from a Point to a Line
This file is in .zip format. All that means is you download the lesson package as one file (.zip) and then double click it to extract it. No additional software is needed, your PC or Mac will do all the work. Please view the Preview File to obtain a sense of my style, see how my lesson is structured and evaluate my work. If you are not 100% happy with what you purchase, I will refund your entire purchase price via PayPal.
The student version of the PowerPoint contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently bolded and enlarged on the teacher copy for easy identification. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.