Fitness test instruction cards for a variety of fitness components. These include:
- 35m Sprint Test (speed)
- Forestry Step Test (aerobic endurance)
- Multi Stage Fitness Test (aerobic endurance)
- 12 Minute Cooper Run (aerobic endurance)
- Grip Dynamometer Test (strength)
- Sit and Reach Test (flexibility)
- Illinois Run Test (agility)
- Standing Broad Jump (power)
- One Minute Sit Up Test (muscular endurance)
- Scoring with normative data
- Examples of sports performers who the test is valid for
Ideal for KS3 Health Related Exercise or GCSE PE/BTEC Sport.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.