Download more FREE fractions worksheets here -->
Do your students ever complete an entire worksheet, only to find that they have done most of the problems incorrectly and clearly have a misconception?
ClassCrown’s Riddle-Me-Worksheets help to prevent this problem by introducing a puzzle aspect to math, giving students immediate feedback as to whether or not they are solving problems correctly. If the answer to the riddle isn’t spelled correctly, the student knows which problems he’s made an error on.
Grade Level: 4th–7th
Page Count: 15
Math Skill: Adding and Subtracting Fractions
• Adding fractions with like denominators
• Adding mixed numbers with like denominators, no regrouping
• Adding fractions with unlike denominators
• Subtracting fractions with like denominators
• Subtracting mixed numbers with like denominators
• Subtracting fractions with unlike denominators
• Adding mixed numbers with unlike denominators
• Subtracting mixed numbers from whole numbers
• Subtracting fractions with unlike denominators and with regrouping
• Adding and subtracting fractions word problems
• Adding and subtracting mixed numbers word problems
• Adding/subtracting fractions and mixed numbers
• Adding three or more fractions with unlike denominators
• Inequalities with adding and subtracting fractions
• Estimating sums of fractions
• High Quality PDF format
• Full vibrant color pages that print great in black and white
• All answer keys included
• Self-checking worksheets with riddles
If you have any questions or there’s anything we can help you with, please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to let us know how we’re doing in the Ratings & Comments section. Also, check us out on the web at www.classcrown.com and don’t forget to follow us on twitter for updates and teacher information.
The content of this document is copyrighted by ClassCrown™.
© 2013 ClassCrown. All Rights Reserved.
Personal Use: With your purchase, you are being granted permission to copy and print the digital work. All copyrights remain with © 2013 ClassCrown.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.