Sports in French BUNDLE to help you plan your Le Sport en Francais unit in Upper Primary and early Secondary. An 88-slide interactive presentation, flashcards, worksheets, puzzle, printable games and activities; enough for multiple lessons to teach and review vocabulary and phrases through speaking, reading and writing activities, and there’s differentiation too. My basic French resources suit students beginning French and near beginners in KS2 / KS3 and equivalents. Please check the previews to see a sample of the resources. All resources are in PDF, apart from the presentation, which is PowerPoint (but it is also included in PDF).
These resources focus on 18 key sport words (badminton, baseball, basketball, cricket, football, American football, golf, ice hockey, rugby, tennis, table tennis, running, horse riding, gymnastics, cycling, karate, swimming, skiing) and linked questions and answers, such as ‘What sports do you do?’, and phrases linked to likes and dislikes in terms of sport. In addition to the UK versions, there are additional US versions of the presentation and worksheets to take account of minor differences such as football / soccer and to make some of the worksheets more focused on sports relevant to those countries.
The resources in this great value BUNDLE are also available in three individual packs:
Or, if planning a French Sports and Hobbies / Freetime / Leisure Activities unit, you may like a set of 24 French Sports and Hobbies Role-Play Cards or a great value French Sports and Hobbies BIG BUNDLE.
Or you can get my French Hobbies BUNDLE.
INCLUDED IN THIS FRENCH SPORTS BUNDLE:
- 88-slide PowerPoint presentation (with additonal PDF version)
- Includes basic comprehension tasks, role-plays and a 12-round interactive Reveal the Picture game.
- Flashcards in multiple versions
- 5 pages of vocabulary support
- 6 worksheets (with answer keys)
- Includes differentiated versions of 3 worksheets
- Sixth worksheet is a fun ‘Trouvez Les Erreurs’ Puzzle, where students hunt for errors in translations of basic French phrases about sport
- 2 Four in a Row Games
- Quels Sports Aimes-Tu? Board Game (2 levels of difficulty)
- Second version includes symbols for liking / disliking sports
- Active Oral Card game
- Find the Phrases memory game
For more details please the the individual resource pages and previews.
Thank you for your interest in my resources and for any reviews and ratings you are able to give me.
More great value BUNDLES and other resources you might like:
French Greetings and Introductions
French Classroom Objects
French Food and Drink
KS2 / KS3 FRENCH MEGABUNDLE