Frogs are fantastic!
There are lots of things to be excited about when looking at the life-cycle of frogs. And many students love to think about the different stages.
In this booklet students are also asked to observe animals with the goal of getting inspiration for new ideas. Hopefully, these activities will make the learning fun and engaging.
This package contains:
2. Can you identify the different stages?
3. What is the connection between a tadpole and a frog?
4. What do tadpoles and frogs eat?
5. Fun Facts
6. Metamorphosis Poem
7. Frog words - make your own dictionary
8. Ask the froglet Sparkling Questions about eggs, tadpoles and frogs
9. Tadpoles are. . .
10. Frogs are. . .
11. Life cycle
12. When does an egg belong to a frog? When does it belong to a toad? Make a tally
13. Can you fill in the different parts of the frog
14. My Frog & Toad Gallery
15. Be a Weather Detective
16. Think diving for a frog detective - skin
17. Think diving for a frog detective - frog legs and feet
18. Reflection - assessment
19. How to use biomimicry in the classroom