This pack contains a ten lesson AfL Work Book focusing on ionic, covalent and metallic bonding including:
- 1. What are Ions?
- What are the charges of different ions and compound ions?
- Drawing Ionic compounds
- Finding the formula of ionic compounds
- What are the properties of Ionic Compounds
- What are molecules?
- What are the sizes of simple molecules?
- Drawing covalent compounds
- What are the properties of simple molecular substances?
- Metals and Non-metals
- Giant Covalent Substances
- Allotropes of Carbon
- Polymers and Models
- How to work out if something is ionic, covalent or metallic
The AfL booklet contains a range of questions - including key words, knowledge checks, standard tier questions and higher tier questions designed to test the highest of ability students.
There is an accompanying mark scheme to help non-specialists as well.