This booklet covers 4 and 5 markers for Paper 1 and Paper 2 in GCSE Religious Studies AQA A. During challenging times, colleagues are under pressure to continue to prepare pupils for assessments and gather evidence. This booklet should reduce planning and aid colleagues in delivery of the course and provide much needed support for pupils in addition to existing materials. The markschemes make it clear that creditworthy statememts beyond the guidance is accepted too. This booklet supports Christianity, Islam, Theme A Relationships; Theme B Life; Theme D War and Peace; Theme E Crime and Punishment.
- There are many ways to answer questions and this booklet has used the AQA Assessment material, mark schemes, Exam model answer booklets for 2018 and Examiners Reports to help put these responses together.
- The Booklet can be used to stretch all abilities.
- The booklet can be used in a range of ways.
- These answers can be used in existing programmes of study, online/remote learning and in any preparation activities for pupils at KS4.
- Pupils can use this booklet to practice exam style questions and revise key topics required by the specification.
- There are many learning activities that can be generated from the booklet using school’s existing programmes of study.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.