This is a whole topic revision booklet aimed at the new 2016 Science GCSE.
It covers everything the students need to know about the ‘Extracting Metals’ topic as well as the ‘Reversible Reactions and Equilibrium’ topic, including:
1. The Reactivity of Metals
2. Displacement Reactions and Half Equations
3. Oxidation and Reduction
4. Ores and Metal Extraction
5. Bioleaching and Phytoextraction
6. Recycling Metals and Life-Cycle Assessments
7. What is a reversible reaction?
8. What is Equilibrium/Dynamic Equilibrium?
9. Le Chatelier’s Principle
10. The Haber Process
It comes as a whole booklet, or two separate topics so you can choose how to distribute to your students.
A. Outcomes for the GCSE,
B. Video links which contain information, questions and model answers,
C. Revision notes which have been written by myself, specifically for the course
D. Practice exam questions
E. Model answers
See more at www.mrbarnestc.com