- A starter task recapping previous learning on cells and sexual reproduction
-A differentiated task describing the link between genes, chromosomes and DNA (features a labelling sheet and powerpoint slides that could be printed out to form information stations)
- A 'what am I' task to assess student understanding of the link between 'genes, chromosomes and DNA'
- A task using sweets to model the 3D structure of DNA and statements that prompt students to explain what the parts of their model represent
- A video looking at the discovery of DNA with corresponding questions
- An evaluation task looking at the contributions of different scientists to the discovery of DNA (fully resourced with cards to be handed out to students in groups)
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.