These revision flashcards summarise the entire of climate change Unit 1A AQA GCSE G. The entire chapter is condensed into 64 terms Therefore, it is quick, easy and fun to study climate change from GCSE geography. The information covered includes:
-Time periods in geological history
- Global warming
- Evidence for climate change
- Natural factors of climate change
- Greenhouse effect
- Human activities that cause climate change
- Effects of climate change
- Mitigation and adaptation to climate change
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.