85 pages of fun flashcards, word wall, write around the room, bingo, word search, word scramble, crossword, flip book, dominoes and more to teach German words for clothes - great for elementary students.
The vocabulary set includes: die Mütze, der Schal, die Schuhe, die Socken, die Handschuhe, das Hemd, die Bluse, das T-shirt, die Jacke, die Hose, der Pullover, die kurze Hose, der Rock, das Kleid, die Stiefel, der Schlafanzug.
The pack comprises:
* 5 pages of suggestions for use of the resources in the classroom
* Word wall set with separate title (can also be cut up to make small color flashcards)
* Large color posters/flashcards - image and text
* Large b/w flashcards - image (no text)
* Small b/w flashcards - image (no text)
* Write Around the Room activity sheet b/w
* Handout of pictures and words, 1 b/w and 1 color
* Matching activity set (words and pictures) color.
* Label and color the picture b/w
* Missing letters puzzle with answer key b/w
* 2 unscramble the anagrams with answer keys b/w
* Crossword (two versions - one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer key
* Word search with answer key b/w
* A flip book to color, fill in and assemble. ‘Meine Kleider’ b/w
* 30 color bingo game boards and teacher’s master board
* Two sets of playing cards for games such as dominoes, pelmanism (pairs) etc - 1 color, 1 b/w.