German parts of the body - Der Körper. This pack contains 67 pages of resources to teach 16 German words for parts of the body, great for elementary students.
The vocabulary set includes: der Kopf, der Mund, die Zähne, die Nase, die Haare, das Ohr, das Auge, der Hals, der Arm, die Hand, der Finger, der Daumen, der Bauch, der Fuß, das Bein, das Knie.
The pack comprises:
1. Suggestions for use of resources in the classroom
2. 16 black and white posters - image and text
3. 16 large b/w flashcards - image only
4. A set of small b/w flashcards - image only
5. A set of word cards (for matching activity)
6. A b/w handout of pictures and words
7. A b/w handout of singulars and plurals of vocab set
8. A color Match the Picture activity sheet
9. A b/w Match the Picture activity sheet to color in
10. A b/w Wordsearch activity with answer key
11. 30 b/w bingo game boards and teacher’s master board
12. A set of 4 task cards to assess learning of vocab set
13. A set of b/w playing cards for games such as dominoes, pelmanism (pairs) etc.