This 90 page pack contains resources and activities to teach German words for talking about Christmas. The vocabulary set includes: der Weihnachtsmann, der Schlitten, das Rentier, der Engel, die Weihnachtskarte, das Geschenk, der Stern, die Kerze, die Zuckerstange, der Lebkuchen, der Tannenbaum, die Stechpalme, die Glocke, die Krippe, die Schneeflocke, der Schneemann.
The pack comprises:
* 5 pages of suggestions for use of the resources in the classroom
* Word wall set with separate title.
* 16 large color flashcards - image and text
* 16 large b/w flashcards - image (no text)
* A set of small b/w flashcards - image (no text)
* B/w and color handouts of pictures and words
* A matching activity set (words and pictures)- color
* A b/w activity - color and label the picture
* 2 b/w anagram worksheets- unscramble the anagrams and match to the picture. (Each worksheet comes in 2 versions, one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer keys
* A Christmas acrostic puzzle (2 versions - one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer key
* A b/w Wordsearch activity with answer key
* 30 color bingo game boards and teacher’s master board
* A set of b/w playing cards for games such as dominoes, pelmanism (pairs)
* 4 bookmarks with German Christmas messages to cut out and color
* 4 Christmas cards with German Christmas messages to cut out and color
* 6 Christmas present tags/tree decorations to cut out and color
* A Christmas gift box to cut out, color, label and construct.