- This resource (in booklet form) sets out the WJEC GCSE Germany in Transition 1919-39 course in two sides of A4.
- This is ideal for the student who wants a quick recap before the exam as it includes all the main details in bullet form.
- It is also great for quickly printing and giving out for revision lessons, especially when the students claim they cannot remember anything that has been taught!
- The resource can also be used for interleaving and homework tasks.
- I have included both PDF and Word formats if there is a need to change or adapt.
About this resource
Report a problem