GHA 548 Week 4 Individual Assignment Alternate Living Environments Facility Selection Paper—Part 1//tutorfortune.com
GHA 548 Week 4 Individual Assignment Alternate Living Environments Facility Selection Paper—Part 1
Instructions: The Alternate Living Environment assignment is divided into two parts. Part 1 of this assignment is due in Week Four and Part 2 will be due in Week Six. For these assignments, your team will use the facility you selected in Week Four (assisted living facility (ALF), an intermediate care facility (ICF), a long-term care facility (LTC), or a room and board facility). The first part of the assignment is an opportunity for your team to investigate the living environment with a focus on the specific facility. The tasks required for the second part of the assignment (due in Week Six) will include an interview with a leader from that facility. Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which your team describes various aspects of the chosen facility. Include responses to the following:
• Identify the demographics of the community.
• Why did you select the facility?
• How are the family and provider roles considered in the selection?
• What resources are available for the patient, family, and provider?
• Provide an overview of the selected facility.
• What is this corporate structure of the facility?
• What is the leadership structure of the facility?
• Location of the living environment
• Compare and contrast the demographics of the facility to the community.
• Is it close to medical facilities and community support? Explain.
• Is transportation available? What impact does this have on the family or caregivers?
• What other living environments are available in your community, and what are the major differences between them?
• How is this facility marketing itself? Is it competitive? Format your assignment according to APA guidelines. Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your team’s assignment.