Who it’s for: Teachers who wish to give exercises on the positive and negative form in French, form a sentence with a modal verb + complement. Teachers who would like to see students make their own sentences with or without the vocabulary provided.
**Included : **
- List of verbs + some modal verbs
- Exercise : Make your own sentences
This exercise is excellent for:
Year 7 up to Year 10
This exercise matches all types of curricula.
Practical tips :
• You can use this exercise as a homework too.
• You can use it after explaining a grammar point such as :
- The negative form
- The modal verbs
- Sentence structure in French