Grid method template - designed to allow chn to concentrate on the process of the grid method rather than be distracted by correct layout.
Differentiated 3 ways with a blank template for generation of own questions.
Appropriate for Y2, 3 or 4 Chn learning the grid method for the first time.
Explore commutative property, factors, writing and solving multiplication number sentences and using multiplication as a comparison. Scaffolded lesson provides for classroom differentiation. Can be used as a lesson leader, guided practice, independent practice, for cooperative learning and math centers, or as an assessment. Use with smartboard, projector, computer, pad or as printable. Lesson is complete - NO PREP.<br />
- Apply commutative rule for multiplication<br />
- Find factors of individual numbers up to one hundred<br />
- Write and solve multiplication number sentences<br />
- Recognize multiplication as a comparison<br />
- Solve word problems<br />
Includes 6 practice pages and answer keys.<br />
Aligned with NCCS Math - 4.OA.1<br />
Look for more help at commoncoremath.net!<br />
Total Pages - 6<br />
Answer Key Included<br />
Teaching Duration 2 Days