This worksheet can be given to students so they can type their responses directly into the fields provided. Alternatively, you could hand out paper copies and they could handwrite their responses.
The tasks include:
- stating when this scene is set
- giving a brief synopsis of the scene
- 8 deep-dive questions into the characters and dialogue
- exploring the use of stagecraft and plastic theatre in the scene
- examining relevant contextual factors
It is ideal for use with A Level English Literature students, but could be used in Drama lessons