More added! 20 highly-rated, fully resourced lesson packs: 20 x1hr PowerPoint, worksheets, clip links with questions, all differentiated and fully resourced 1hr lessons with clear LOs to three levels of progress.
This unit covers both physical and mental health for PSHE or ASDAN PSD.
There’s easily 20 hours worth of planning gone into this, so I hope it saves you time and you find it value for money.
1. Healthy Eating
2. Healthy living
3. Mental Health- Anxiety
4. Mental Health- Depression
5. Mental Health - Social Anxiety
6. Mental Health - Stress
8. Personal Hygiene
9. Healthy lifestye
10. Healthy Diet
11. Eating disorders
12. Self harm
13. Mindfulness for good mental health
14. Alcohol - damaging our bodies with binge drinking
15. Vaccinations, hygiene, stem cells and blood + organ donation
16. Reproductive health and fertility
17. First Aid - CPR
18. Germs, Bacteria, Viruses and Personal Hygiene (lower KS3)
19. Sex and the media - how does the portrayal of sexualised, beautiful bodies on TV affect young minds?
20. Coronavirus lesson - lockdowns, R-rates and social distancing.
ALSO - Leave me a review and I’ll send you a resource of your choice for free.
All are differentiated to 3 levels or 4 levels where possible and designed to fit Ofsted criteria for’ Good’ or above.
Many more inexpensive and free resources at my shop:
Leave me a review and pick any other resource for free :)