This IEP goal bank was created to assist special education teachers with the task of writing standards-based IEP goals in math. After spending countless hours developing IEP goals myself and really having to think through how to best individualize goals and objectives for my own students, I wanted to share this resource to help other special education teachers gain back some of their time.
This goal bank includes the following:
- An introduction and guide that explains how to use the document.
- Each standard for High School across the following Domains: Number and Quantity, Algebra, Functions, Modeling, Geometry, Statistics and Probability.
- Grade level standards-based IEP Goal(s).
- Scaffolded objectives that are based on the deconstructed standard.
- A list of prerequisite standards that support the student in being successful in accessing the grade level standard.
- Highlighted content (e.g. Modeling Standards, Widely Applicable Standards) which can help special educators in prioritizing content focus.
- This document is formatted in Word so that you can easily modify the goals to meet the individual needs of your students.
Please note the following:
Purchase of this product allows for one license for one individual only. Sharing of this document is not permitted and if there is a need to multiple users, please plan for the purchase of multiple licenses.