History of UK Parliament. A wide range of engaging educational activities students can use to learn about the history of parliament. Product Code: CIT/C8/AP/21 (Great topic to teach students in preparing them for the upcoming 2019 General Election on December 12th)
This resource could be used in Citizenship / PSHE / Humanities or form tutor sessions
15 PAGE pack of classroom-ready activities that will educate and engage students.Suitable for KS3 and KS4 students.
This booklet has been created by a dedicated team of citizenship experts.
This 15 Booklet Contains:
- History of Parliament Timeline Sorting Activity
- Timeline Answers
- Exploring House of Commons - With Answer Sheet
- Exploring House of Lords - With Answer Sheet
- Spending priorities - With Answer Sheet
- Create a profile of your local MP
- Supporting causes - continuum activity
- Revision Questions Lower Ability 1-5
- Revision Questions Higher Ability 6-9
This resource will engage, educate and motivate your students for National Parliament Week – fantastic for quick and easy planning!
Product Code: CIT/C8/AP/21
JUST PRINT AND GO!
You may also want to check out other popular resources provided for by the UK’s No.1 Seller of GCSE Citizenship Resources.
Teaching & Revision OCR GCSE Resources Jumbo Pack - The Constitution
Teaching & Revision OCR GCSE Resources Jumbo Pack - Politics Beyond the UK
Teaching & Revision OCR GCSE Resources Jumbo Pack - The Economy finance & Money
Teaching & Revision OCR GCSE Resources Jumbo Pack - National, Local, Regional and Devolved Governments
British Values Quiz
GCSE CItizenship UNIT
GCSE Citizenship Revision Quiz
British Identity Depth study