Teaching about pets is always fun especially with beginners? Now what can you include to engage your students? Which activities would best suit their learning styles?
This pack will help you to tailor your lesson in Spanish to the vocabulary and grammatical needs of your students while having fun! By the end of the lesson students should be able to talk about their pets and give some opinions.
Here is what you get in this pack: a powerpoint with 32 slides designed for beginners, pre/intermediate about pets and also an activity booklet with 12 pages so that students can keep a track of their learning.
To help you in your teaching, there are notes at the bottom of the slides to guide you. The activities are also corrected to save you time!
Now, are you ready for some fun and an active lesson full of games?
The lesson contains:
- a self-target setting slide to help students own their learning with detailed objectives
- a match up activity about colours as a starter
- a small text about pets with questions
- an introduction OF the vocabulary about pets
- games to practise the language (Hidden game, slapping the board game, unjumbling words)
- a grammar point about feminine and masculine words
- adjectives about pets (matching up, definition about pets/animals)
- speaking activities (survey, pair work)
- a reading task
- a writing task to give them more autonomy
- a review of objectives to make sure they have reached their target
Have fun when teaching Spanish!
A collection of 10 double and single sided literacy mats which can be laminated. They each include an extensive list of vocabulary from both the foundation and higher tier for the new GCSE. Based on AQA but could be useful for many of the exam boards.
The bundle also includes a roleplay literacy mat as well as a photo literacy mat useful for the speaking exam of the new GCSE.
I've also included four GCSE marksheets created for the new GCSE. These are for marking the speaking and writing at both foundation and higher.
This is a discounted bundle saving you £10! Hope you enjoy my hard work.
A double sided sheet which can be laminated and includes an extensive list of vocabulary from both the foundation and higher tier for the new GCSE. Based on AQA but could be useful for many of the exam boards. Topic includes: myself, family and friends and marriage and partnership.