How Many Bugs has 4 different ways for students to learn to count!
First set of worksheets
- Print as a color sheet. Students will count each section and color in the number of how many bugs are in each block.
- Or you can print and laminate the sheet to use in a math center with a wipe off marker.
Second set of worksheets
- Print as a color sheet. Students will cut out the numbers at the bottom of the sheet. Count the line of bugs and glue the number o f bugs in the line.
Third set of worksheets
- Print as a color sheet. Students will count bugs and fill in the ten frame below each set of bugs.
- Print, laminate, and cut the numbered task cards
- Print the corresponding recording sheet. Students will record the number of bugs on each card on the numbered recording sheet.