CABIN CREW PREPARE FOR TAKE OFF!
Over 100 pages of airport and aeroplane resources to support a role play area, travel or around the world topic!
In this pack you will find…
- 20 airport/aeroplane phases written on globes.
- 39 different flags from countries around the world.
- Cloud bunting.
- Writing sheets with both a globe border/aeroplane border.
- 8 different language speech bubbles.
- 8 role play badges for children to wear
- 2 travel posters.
- ‘What to pack for travelling’ writing stimulus sheets.
- Role play luggage tags.
- Huge departures/arrivals board.
- 30 ‘I can see’ cards featuring photos of famous landmarks/places around the world (can be blown up to use as both posters or cards).
- 16 airport signs.
- ‘What to pack’ checklists.
- 17 ‘Animals Around The World’ cards. These stand up when folded over, and feature both photos of the animal, as well as the name of/outline of the place in the world they can be found on the back of the card.
- 6 flight departure and arrival to continents posters.
- Clouds featuring ‘welcome aboard’ insert school name ‘airways’.
- Boarding passes and role play Passports.
This pack truly took me an incredible amount of time to create, but I had a lot of fun making it and I hope that by sharing it with others, I can save them some time too. I hope other children enjoy these resources as much as my class did!
- The Teacher Traveller
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.