In Unit 5, the last question (question 7) is based on a pre-released scientific article; a total of 30 marks.
In this document you will find potential questions and answers for the “The nose takes a starring role. The star-nosed mole has what is very likely the world’s fastest and most fantastic nose” Scientific Article for question 7 for International Advance Level Biology - WBIO5/01.
(The article is provided by Pearson Edexcel Examination - June 2018)
This document consists of:
• 189 potential questions each with its answer
• The questions are based on the scientific article
• 90% of them are linked to the syllabus, thus this document can be used for revision
• Includes dictionary of words (for the non-native English speakers)
• Includes definitions
• Includes a list of the topics that might be linked to each paragraph
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Thank you. Enjoy and good luck in your exams
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.