INTEGERS AND MULTIPLES
* Do your students know their multiples well? Can they list them into negative numbers?
* These 4 worksheets require students to know integers as well as their multiples. Here is what you'll receive:
- Worksheets 1 and 2 - each example has 6 circles in it with 3 multiples missing; students must FIRST figure out what multiple is being used and THEN fill in the missing circles correctly sometimes going into negative numbers;
- Worksheets 3 and 4 - each example again has 6 circles in it, but now 4 MULTIPLES ARE MISSING!; students must list the mutiples UP or DOWN with POSITIVE and/or NEGATIVE numbers; will surely make them "think";
* These 4 worksheets will test and reinforce their knowledge of both multiples and integers.
* 4 full worksheets. Your download of 5 pages includes answers. Decorated for fun.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
Some graphics provided by My Cute Graphics. Their website is: http://www.mycutegraphics.com/