I have included 2 IWB resources:
Main Enchanted Woods- many lesson starters and plenary activities (28 pages)
- Developing and describing enchanted story settings
- Writing postcards from the settings
- Story planning (magic objects, characters, settings and plots)
- Writing a structured beginning, middle and end of story.
- Writing a blurb for the books.
- Writing a diary entry from the enchanted woods.
- Writing a blurb for their own enchanted stories.
It also contains a 'Instructional Writing' IWB resource to help children design their own enchanted creature trap, make their trap and write instructions to use their trap.
I have included a few writing templates and success criteria strips that I used during the lessons also. This resource will definitely set you off to a great start in an Enchanted Stories type of topic, KS1 or lower KS2. Enjoy!
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Hi, do you have the lesson planning to go alongside this please?
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.