A full term of resources for KS3 & 4 DT GRAPHIC Design and Media students. It can be set for homework, as a learning from home activity or worked through in lesson. It can be printed and completed by hand, sent electronically for use on computers and can be completed with OR without photoshop.
The full bundle is split into 3 sections Knowledge & understanding, Design & Making and Evaluation to allow for targeted individualised delivery as home tasks to improve students weaker areas.
Grading criteria to clearly evidence achievement and allow completion for both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4 students for differentiation.
MOVIE FILM POSTER DESIGN
KNOWLEDGE & UNDERSTANDING
- Applying Colour Theory activity
- Film Genre Research Table
- Learning and addressing ACCESFM, key DT elements
- Instructions to allow students to write their own Design Brief
DESIGN & MAKING
- Presentation for typography and applied task
- Practise sketching activity worksheets & My Own Design template
- Masterclass for Photoshop or can be completed by hand - Tasks included in PP
- Final Design template
- Questionnaire Activity
- Graphs to complete from questionnaire with xlsx template
- Analysis of Album artwork worksheet
- 3 Prep Task for Evaluation, along with worksheet for Own Evaluation
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.