A detailed and editable booklet takes this scenario and provides a structured approach that will guide students through the different stages of researching, planning and carrying out an accurate and reliable investigation.
Approx 2-3 hours of lesson time
Teacher's Guide with suggestions and how to resource equipment
1. Introduction to the investigation
2. Preliminary test and planning guide
3. Advice on graph drawing for both scatter and bar charts
4. General analysis questions as well as directed questions specific to the investigation
5. Success Criteria for scientific skills and self assessment
6. Targets and teacher assessment
I have tried my best to ensure a high quality in this resource but there may be errors I have not seen. If you do encounter any errors then please contact me so that I can fix them and get a corrected copy to you.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.