Suitable for all KS3 students and teachers.
First version (FREE) can be found at https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/ks3-secondary-1-checkpoint-worksheet-and-revision-the-earth-and-beyond-12474745
Students can revise and master the topic from the useful and incredible resources.
It covers the following learning objectives:
- Understand how day and night happen.
- Explain the motion of Sun, stars, and Moon across the sky.
- Understand how Earth’s tilted axis and orbit cause seasons.
- Understand the name and sequence of planets in Solar system
- Understand the Sun is a star.
- Able to descirbe the phases of the moon.
- Explain why eclipses happen.
- Able to name celestial objects in Solar system.
- Describe some similarities and differences between the planets of the Solar system.
- Understand geocentric and heliocentric models.
- Describe the structure of the Universe.
Topical questions with answer scripts are available for FREE at http://myanswerscripts.weebly.com when you have purchased and leave us 4 or 5 stars under general review.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.