This Thematic Unit contains different sets of Printables including easy reading passages with facts about Ladybugs :
• What are Ladybugs?
• Why are ladybugs brightly colorful?
• The ladybug body
• The Ladybug cycle – from egg to ladybug divided into 4 parts with illustrations
• The ladybug Habitat
• What do Ladybugs eat?
It also includes Worksheets:
• Write the Ladybug body parts
• Ladybug life cycle – write the four basic stages according to pictures
• Flip flap minibook – a chance for the kids to display on their notebooks.
• Explain the ladybug life cycle
• Complete a chart with facts about ladybugs – (are-have-can-other facts)
• Venn diagram – Compare and contrast a ladybug with another insect
I hope you like this product!