Support students to write a leaflet with:
- a powerpoint to introduce purpose,audience and key features of leaflet.
- an example leaflet on watching too much TV and analysis grid.
- facts and statistics on benefits of exercises to support the task.
- an example of weak leaflet and a strong leaflet for students to evaluate and help them improve their own leaflets.
- work covers two lessons - one for preparation, another for writing the leaflet.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.